Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Me in a nutshell....

This is me in a nutshell...
                         ok it's a figure of speech but here are some pictures to describe who I am:           


First and foremost, I am a Christian. I believe Christ is the only way to be 
right before God. We are seen as righteous not because of anything we have done, but only through the grace and mercy of Christ who died for our sins. (see John 14:6)    

I am so thankful for my wonderful family who are always there for me when I need them :)



This picture represents my wonderful friends that make me laugh and are there when I cry. They are crazy and cooky but I gotta love em. This also represents my not so secret addiction to the show :)

 My list wouldn't be complete without my addiction to Starbucks coffee. I have come to love upside down carmel macchiatos or vanilla soy lattes for cold weather, and shaken black tea lemonade or blended strawberry lemonade when it's hot. 


Of course, you can never have too many books! I love reading. Favorite authors are Mary Higgins Clark, John Grisham, C.S. Lewis, CJ Mahaney, to name a few. There are many more but to name them all would be pointless since I doubt anyone would want to read a blog that is 20 pages long. 




I am of course so blessed to live in a country where I am free to worship as I choose and live as I choose. I have the freedom to go out on the town by myself or with a group of girls. I can go to church and worship God without wondering if at any moment someone might burst through the doors with a gun. It is the land of opportunity, of making a better life for yourself and your family. 


Music is also a huge part of my life. I love singing to it, listening to it, maybe every once in a while even trying to dance to it :) music makes life interesting. Just think how boring movies would be without the suspenseful music. Or
 how often you would fall asleep while studying if it weren't for that music in your ears. 


I am sure I could go on and on, but I did say a nutshell right? so there you go. And THAT
  is "it" in a nutshell :)




1 comment:

Abby said...

I love it! And you, of course. :p