Saturday, January 24, 2009

Transition...

It's been a while since I last blogged about life's changes. Despite many tears, the transition time has gone over pretty smoothly. A family in the church has graciously let me rent out a room in their house for very cheap- a definite blessing. I can't say it's not weird to think about going to church and listening to someone else preach after hearing my dad for most of the 15 years he has pastored here. I have had to program myself to not turn and go "home" -(or my former home) and have only purposefully driven past once to see the dark windows and locked doors. Transition takes time... how much time? Change is hard- so when does it get easier? I guess all things considered it has only been a few weeks since we moved and only about 2 months since I first heard the news... Transitions are, well, a stirring of emotions.

No comments: