Monday, October 6, 2008

Special new students...

A few weeks into the school year I decided that something was missing. Almost all the other teachers had something that I didn't. Now call me crazy, but I guess having 9 boys and 2 girls wasn't enough. I added three more members to our 1st grade class: a red Beta which the students named Fuzzle Christian (don't ask me why) and two African dwarf frogs named Ferdinand and Isabella. (Obviously I named them not the students)
They are getting along fairly well in their new habitat and have even survived a few weekends and Awana nights. Not only do the kids enjoy watching them swim around, but it's a stress reliever for me after a long day.
I'm proud to say these are my first real pets, so hopefully they will be around for a long time!

No comments: