Thursday, August 30, 2007

HOTT

I cannot beleive how icredibly HOTT it is here!! However, warmish as it is... there was rain and thunder and lighting last night/this morning! I felt like I was living somewhere in the deep south... I'm SOO ready for winter!

I got yet ANOTHER substitute job today... half-day in a first grade. The nice thing was that the school is litterally RIGHT around the corner from where I live. Very convenient for walking if it weren't so HOTTT!!!!! I am excited at the prospect of being paid in a few weeks.

This weekend is a WONDERFUL 4 day weekend. What plans might I have you ask?? Tonight... dinner and a movie... tomorrow night: starbucks (aka Scubrats) and a movie in the theaters with the "GAP", Saturday: hanging with Luke and his folks who are visiting from Norcal. Sunday-- CHURCH, Monday-- Balboa?

Phew-- Hopefully there will be sleep and relaxing in there somewhere too. At some point I would like to see "Hairspray" using the free ticket I earned with my Regal Crown card (if someone would go with me- cough cough CARRIE!)

until I blog again... umm.. HASTA LA VISTA BABY! (cuz' "I'm a COP you IDOT!")

No comments: