Monday, October 1, 2007

Long-term job



Last week I was given a substituting job at the school conveniently down the street from where I live. While I was on lunch break, I ran into a teacher I know from church. She is a few months pregnant and is looking for a long-term substitute for her class starting in January. She asked if I would be interested in taking over her first grade class! I am so excited! Not only does long-term pay really well, it also is a chance for the principal to see my teaching abilities. Several people have gotten permanant teaching jobs because they worked their way up from short term to long term subbing and the principal really liked them. I am hoping and praying that everything works out. I am so thankful that this opportunity has come up. God definately knows what He is doing!

No comments: